Angkor Outside Tour there are Banteay Samre temple, Landmine Museum and Shooting Range. A beautiful scenery on the way to the Lady temple called Banteay Srei temple, the “Lady Temple” (late 10th Hindu). Since Banteay Srey was the temple farthest away, we began our tour there . Banteay Srey’s relatively small size, pink sandstone construction, delicate almost filigree-like carving, and ornate design give it a surreal “fairyland” ambiance – incredibly beautiful, especially on a sunny day. From the topmost level we had a beautiful view out over the green and countryside beyond, some of which had not yet dried out from the recent mega-floods
While you will no doubt see Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom in “Angkor Outside Tour” , there are many other temples to visit in Siem Reap province. One of the largest is the Beng Melea compound located about 70km from Siem Reap city. Beng Melea is jungle temple, it’s still original and not yet reconstruct. It isn’t a part of Apsara Authority, it has not received the same attention. As a result, much of this 12th century temple is still collapsed and in total ruins. Visiting Beng Melea makes you feel more like a 20th-century explorer than a tourist. This 12th century temple also offers some of the best photography opportunities in Cambodia.
Angkor Outside Tour still can use Angkor pass included Beng Melea temple ( Before used ticket extra $5). On way can see handicraft, villages, rice field. Beng Melea temple couldn’t do tour with TukTuk except car or mini van if want explore all temples in tour for one day. Make sure if you do a trip to Beng Melea temple a half-day should not suffice if you start late when you want to combine that with some of the other more distant places like Banteay Srei, Rolous Group temple. This tour also can do sunset at Bakong temple in Rolous Group or Tonle Sap Lake Called ”Kampong Pluk” village. Explore the ancient ruins of Beng Melea Temple. Finish the day with a visit to Tonle Sap Lake.
- Banteay Samre temple.
- Landmine Museum.
- Shooting Range.
- Banteay Srei ( Lady temple ).
- Beng Melea temple.
- Rolous group ( Lolei temple. Preah Kor temple. Bakong temple ” Sunset Place” ).
- Floating Village on Tonle Sap Lake.
- Start at 8:30AM.
- Will be finish tour around 7:00PM if do sunset sightseeing.
- Pick up & Drop off at Hotel.
- Driver with Transport.
- Cool Mineral Waters & Towels
- Meal ( Can eating around temples)
- Temple pass (Entrance Fee : one day $37. Three days $62).
- By Tuk’Tuk cost $35/People.
- By Car cost $65/People.
- By Mini Van cost $75/people.
- Tour with TukTuk without Beng Melea temple.
- Extra charge $5 to driver for sunset . And plus $10 for Tour Guide.
- The cancellation must be done in a week in advanced.
- Driver will recommend where to see first and stay with you whole package tour.
- The tourists are not allowed to wear short clothes during visiting the temples.
- You can cancel Landmine museum or Shooting range if you do not like to do but we still charge transport same price as we set up.
Contact us here