The Angkor-Small Circle Tour is perfect for someone who wants to explore Angkor Archaeological park. Especially, Angkor Wat is the best spot for sunrise sightseeing. View the sunrise with Angkor Wat as your scenic backdrop on this full-day tour of the Angkor. This tour surrounding Angkor area and it will start early morning for sunrise and will be finished early.
The temples of Angkor are a UNESCO World Heritage site and Cambodia’s most visited attraction. To avoid the crowds and enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide who will share fascinating facts and historical background about the ancient temples. You’ll have plenty of time for questions as much as you might have in tour.
What to expect
Start your tour with an early morning pickup from your Siem Reap hotel and travel to the Angkor Archaeological Park in the comfort of the transportation. Once you’ve purchased your entrance ticket (own expense), then head through the little-visited western entrance to experience Angkor Wat for sunrise and exploring.
After watching the magnificent sunrise, set out to explore Angkor Wat on a guided walking tour and listen as your guide points out notable architectural features and details the fascinating history of the Khmer Empire. Take a breaking time to enjoy breakfast (most hotels will provide a packed breakfast for guests on early tours) outside the temple, before continuing to visit Angkor Thom and the Bayon Temple on Angkor-Small Circle Tour. As the sun begins to heat up, make one last stop to see the ‘jungle temple’ of Ta Prohm, before being dropped back at your hotel in the early afternoon.
- Angkor Wat temple
- Angkor Thom Temple : ( Bayon temple. Baphoun temple. Phimeanakas temple. Elephants terrace. Liper king Terrace ).
- Thommanon temple.
- Choasay Thevoda temple
- Takeo temple.
- Tanei temple
- Ta Prohm temple ( Tomp Raider Movie ) .
- Start at 4:30AM for Sunrise.
- Will be finish tour around 1:00PM but depend on you visiting.
- Pick up & Drop off at Hotel.
- Driver with Transport.
- Cool Mineral Waters & Towels
- Meal (Available at many restaurants in town and around the temples)
- Temple pass (Entrance Fee: one day $37. Three days $62).
- By Tuk’Tuk cost $20.
- By Car more $30.
- Mini Van $40.
- You are required to pay more $5 for driver if you want to go back hotel and get back again to temples.
- Extra charge 5$ to driver for sunset if you want to see it in this tour.
- Sunrise tour plus more $10 for Tour Guide.
- The cancellation must be done a week in advanced.
- Driver will recommend where to see first and stay with you whole package tour.
- The tourists are not allowed to wear short clothes. The shirt must cover the shoulder and skirt, trousers, pants, etc; must be long below the knees.
- This cost is just available for a group tour of 1-5pax only. But 6pax or more than, you can choose our special offer with $16 per person (Transportation included)