Siem Reap City Tour lets visitors discover the city beyond the temples. It’s an ideal day trip for someone want to get to know the authentic aspects of the modern city by visiting national museums, markets, gardens, killing field temple, and other sites and Following by with a delicious buffet dinner and classical dance performance, where you can admire the beauty and grace of traditional Khmer culture. Siem Reap was colonial by French & Thailand long years ago. But now became to Cambodia and most tourists came from different countries over the world visiting.
What to Expect
Start your day with “Siem Reap City Tour” to visit the Angkor National Museum is an archaeological museum dedicated to the collection, preservation and presentation of Angkorian artifacts, also to provides information and education about art and culture of Khmer civilization.
Most of the artifacts are discovered in and around the Angkor archaeological sites nearby. Then you can go to see Local Market a better way to discover local food and products at the local markets offer a fascinating shopping experience!
Next we stop by local Buddhist Pagoda where you get encounter and experience a blessing by a real monk. We continue to visit the Royal Residence and Royal Garden including War Museum where your astonishing local Chinese or English speaking tour guide will tell you more about the war and the Khmer Rouge Regime history and will share their personal awareness and experience. Then get going to buffet dinner which will entertainment you for cultural dance show. A taste of classical Khmer culture “Apsara dance performance,” you have not visited Cambodia completely without attending at least one performance. After dinner transfer back to hotel.
- Angkor Silk farm ( Shopping ).
- Artisan D’Angkor (Art Craft workshop ).
- War Museum.
- Angkor National Museum.
- Pagoda ( Wat Thmei ).
- Local market.
- Khmer Apsara traditional classical Dance or circus show.
- Pick up & Drop off.
- Drive to all places in itinerary.
- Cool pure waters & cool towels.
- Tickets for entrance.
- By Tuk’Tuk cost USD$25.
- By car cost USD$40.
- You might cancel the tour but must inform a week in advanced.
- Driver will decide where to see first.
- Driver will stay with you whole package tour.
- The tourists are not allowed to wear short clothes during visiting. The shirt must cover the shoulder and skirt, trousers, jeans must below the knees.
Contact us here